Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) Entrance Exam FAQ
1. Total Coaching fees (included study material, fooding, accommodation and all other)
For RIMC Fee for all the above is Rs. 42,500 , Food,a ccm, coaching and books Starts from 01 Apirl to 28 May 2019 Also from 01 st Oct 2018 till 28 Nov 2018.
2. How much fee we have to pay at the time of admission/registration
Rs. 25,000 has to be paid during the Frist Instalment, rest of the amount in the next instalment
3. Admission procedure
To report to our academy by 02-April-2019 or 01 Oct 2018- 28 Nav 2018
4. Start and last date for admission
01-April-2019 to 28-May-2019. &from 01 st Oct 2018 till 28 Non 2018.
5. Is there any admission form or online form filling facility
No, you have to bring one passport size photograph and fill it on the spot
6. Passing ratio of last year exam from your center
We have a record on sending at least one candidate per term
7. Can we buy the Study kit without attending the coaching?
YES, please visit our web site and order online (10 books Rs. 3500 only)
8. In which language do you conduct your coaching class?
We conduct our coaching classes in ENGLISH Only
9. How many children do you admit per term?
10. Do you give any assurance that the student will pass after taking attending you coaching class?
Sorry, we do not give any undertaking, but the boys who are presently in class VII ie. atleast completed 6 months in cl 7, has better chance of qualifying.
11. Can we see a sample of type of coaching at your academy?
Please see a short video cliping by seeing this video in your youtube.
12. What would be the daily activity of the students?
Physical Exercise- 1 hour- All days except Sunday
Bath and Change
Breakfast- Army Style
Coaching Classes begins
Evening Classes - Doubt Clearence
Talk to Home- Watch T.V.
0930- Lights Out
Weekly Test will be held on Saturday
Sunday- Own time work
Every Second Sunday Visit
13. What would be the daily Menu?
Our menu if very Flexible.
4 days in a week we offer Bread- Butter- Jam and Eggs.
1 Day North Indian Breakfast
2 days south Indian dish
Milk Three times a day
Veg lunch-South Indian Style
Sweet dish three times a day
Fruit Every Day
Dinner- Mostly Chappaties with kurma and milk- Veg
14. What are the subjects you will be covering?
We will refresh the previous class Lessons, and concentrate on Maths, English, GK and apptitude tests. Also make them practice on previous years papers. A set of Complete books will be handed over to them just before the commencement of the Course
15. What are the items to be brought?
Please see our web site http://www.sainikrimc.com
RASHTRIYA INDIAN MILITARY COLLEGE (RIMC) ENTRANCE EXAM PREPARATION KIT FOR EXAM TO BE HELD ON JUNE 2017 AND DECEMER 2017